Kevin_Logan
Active member
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2026
- Posts
- 30
- Reaction score
- 21
Some golds that In a forum named myptsd.com
www.myptsd.com
Archive: https://archive.ph/x01bu
www.myptsd.com
Archive: https://archive.ph/ZCBJQ
www.myptsd.com
Archive: https://archive.ph/0tByz
www.myptsd.com
Archive: https://archive.ph/vbLdL
I sometimes think I want to have sex with my rapist and it makes ashamed
I’m 33F. I was raped twice when I was 9 years old by my friend/neighbor’s stepdad. I don’t romanticize this or him - I have horrible nightmares about it and in the nightmares I’m just as scared as ever. However, about 10 years ago I found him on Facebook and reached out to tell him that I...
Archive: https://archive.ph/x01bu
My rapist has a new girlfriend
I am pretty sure my rapist has a new girlfriend. It just really irritates me how he gets away with everything and he’s ruined my life. I think of what happened everyday and it’s messed up my life and he just gets to move on and have a happily ever after. I feel really angry and fed up.
Archive: https://archive.ph/ZCBJQ
Did you have sex with your rapist?
I had sex with my rapist by choice one month after he forced himself on me. The rape was brutal and psychologically devastating. The sex was sober and somewhat kind. Though, I now believe it was planned by him and his roommate. Apparently the roommate watched. He then harassed me about it...
Archive: https://archive.ph/0tByz
Sexual Assault - Interacting with my 1st Rapist
The first time I was raped was almost 18 years ago. I was in a relationship with this man, though I was 12 and he was 17 initially. I was raped on my 13th birthday and he was 18 at that time. The relationship and future assaults went on for several years after that. Most consistently for 2...
Archive: https://archive.ph/vbLdL