• If you are having email issues and not receiving any confirmation emails please use https://cock.li (good emal) as our email host is being blocked by spamhaus. so we wont be able to reach you

🪦Over supermarket, read vent if you'd like.

supremetrvecel

born to lose
Joined
Jun 29, 2026
Posts
14
Reaction score
20
I was taking a walk to the grocery store as usual, I went into the supermarket, the neurotypical cashier kept talking to me as if we were friends, even though I realized ages before that he just wants my money, thinking I'm stupid enough not to see right through him, a female walked into the supermarket, I accidentally touched her thigh with my hand while taking a step back, it was the closest thing to a touch of a female that I've had, it made me really angry and sad at the same time, fml.
 
Back
Top