• If you are having email issues and not receiving any confirmation emails please use https://cock.li (good emal) as our email host is being blocked by spamhaus. so we wont be able to reach you

😂CAGE Some foid on the metro really told me to pick up my gum after I spat it on the floor 💀

vex

Active member
Joined
Sep 9, 2026
Posts
36
Reaction score
41
I was already having a bad day as always when this happened on the metro. I spat my gum onto the floor, and some foid had the urges to tell me to pick it up. I told her fuck no and she just started foiding calling me an ugly cracker for no reason so i just slapped the shit out of her and she cried told me she's calling the cops so i just laughed and walked away while some retarded simps js wouldnt let me fucking go so i js ran and got away with it.
 

Attachments

  • 1544816322789445632_0.jpeg
    1544816322789445632_0.jpeg
    83.9 KB · Views: 7
I was already having a bad day as always when this happened on the metro. I spat my gum onto the floor, and some foid had the urges to tell me to pick it up. I told her fuck no and she just started foiding calling me an ugly cracker for no reason so i just slapped the shit out of her and she cried told me she's calling the cops so i just laughed and walked away while some retarded simps js wouldnt let me fucking go so i js ran and got away with it.
what a tale
Dumb And Dumber Lol GIF
 
I was already having a bad day as always when this happened on the metro. I spat my gum onto the floor, and some foid had the urges to tell me to pick it up. I told her fuck no and she just started foiding calling me an ugly cracker for no reason so i just slapped the shit out of her and she cried told me she's calling the cops so i just laughed and walked away while some retarded simps js wouldnt let me fucking go so i js ran and got away with it.
I’m still laughing at this
 
I was already having a bad day as always when this happened on the metro. I spat my gum onto the floor, and some foid had the urges to tell me to pick it up. I told her fuck no and she just started foiding calling me an ugly cracker for no reason so i just slapped the shit out of her and she cried told me she's calling the cops so i just laughed and walked away while some retarded simps js wouldnt let me fucking go so i js ran and got away with it.
tales from the slums of brazil
 
Back
Top