• If you are having email issues and not receiving any confirmation emails please use https://cock.li (good emal) as our email host is being blocked by spamhaus. so we wont be able to reach you

🪦Over Isolation/ostracized is worse than rape

I will not bother your to stupid to argue with
I am very charitable. If you have insight that I don't have, I'm very curious to hear it. I just want to know what's true regardless of ideological alignments. (Not that I think you actually have such insight, but I will pretend to be open to the possibility here just as a rhetorical maneuver.)
 
Human psychology. Partially cultural, partially genetic, where some is instinct and some personality. The impact of rape also very much depends on the situation. Being intimately violated against one's will causes all kinds of partially persistent negative emotions that can have a profound effect on the level of anxiety in perceived risk-situations and all kinds of mental issues.

So it's not a matter of "What's the big deal, unless it gave you an injury or disease?" It's an issue of "How bad will the victim feel for how long and how much will that impair their life?" So you treat humans as mechanisms, as non-flawless software. Their software bits get corrupted when their hardware bits get violated, basically.
 
Human psychology. Partially cultural, partially genetic, where some is instinct and some personality. The impact of rape also very much depends on the situation. Being intimately violated against one's will causes all kinds of partially persistent negative emotions that can have a profound effect on the level of anxiety in perceived risk-situations and all kinds of mental issues.

So it's not a matter of "What's the big deal, unless it gave you an injury or disease?" It's an issue of "How bad will the victim feel for how long and how much will that impair their life?" So you treat humans as mechanisms, as non-flawless software. Their software bits get corrupted when their hardware bits get violated, basically.
Thank you very much it is wrong to rape
 
Rape is a petty crime. Like if you raped me, I'd be over it by tomorrow. It's really not a big deal to be forced to have sex. It doesn't hurt much. It's over very soon. It's overblown.
 

Attachments

  • https___truecels.net_attachments_hjgplb7w0aalbud-jpeg.1516_.jpg
    https___truecels.net_attachments_hjgplb7w0aalbud-jpeg.1516_.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top