• If you are having email issues and not receiving any confirmation emails please use https://cock.li (good emal) as our email host is being blocked by spamhaus. so we wont be able to reach you

😶Serious Conclusion about abuse and humanity

sorrowfullsoul

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 5, 2026
Posts
138
Reaction score
79
My conclusion is this looking back at my life, the genetically weak children get relentlessly bullied, hated, rejected and beaten. (Abused) were as the genetically strong children get accepted, loved and protected.
 
My conclusion is this looking back at my life, the genetically weak children get relentlessly bullied, hated, rejected and beaten. (Abused) were as the genetically strong children get accepted, loved and protected.
Yes. I am in high school. Halfway through. I missed out on 8 months of my life making myself look better, get taller, and practice sociability. It's genuinely like I flipped on a switch. I am the leader of a friend group (jfl a year ago random people would look at me in DISGUST), have a girlfriend (and a side bitch too), and live a much happier life.
 
Yes. I am in high school. Halfway through. I missed out on 8 months of my life making myself look better, get taller, and practice sociability. It's genuinely like I flipped on a switch. I am the leader of a friend group (jfl a year ago random people would look at me in DISGUST), have a girlfriend (and a side bitch too), and live a much happier life.
You so sound like a normie plus you have a girlfriend, why are you on here? How do you get taller?
 
You so sound like a normie plus you have a girlfriend, why are you on here? How do you get taller?
"You sound like a normie." Yes I do, because in part I am. Many people who rot in these spaces divest farther from modern cultural and social normality to chase eccentricity because they don't have any anchor to bring them back to what is considered normal at the time. I just got a girlfriend, and I had to put in incredible amounts of effort to make myself not hard to look at. I got taller from gh and a mild ai, which also fixed my thin prematurely-aged skin. I am diagnosed as neurodivergent, being on the lower end of the autism spectrum and having severe ADHD. All I am saying is that it is a lot easier to fit into the "normie" archetype when you lie a "normie" life, spend all your time around your irl normie friends, and attempt to act neurotypical to fit in, which makes it a habit and thus a part of your personality.
 
"You sound like a normie." Yes I do, because in part I am. Many people who rot in these spaces divest farther from modern cultural and social normality to chase eccentricity because they don't have any anchor to bring them back to what is considered normal at the time. I just got a girlfriend, and I had to put in incredible amounts of effort to make myself not hard to look at. I got taller from gh and a mild ai, which also fixed my thin prematurely-aged skin. I am diagnosed as neurodivergent, being on the lower end of the autism spectrum and having severe ADHD. All I am saying is that it is a lot easier to fit into the "normie" archetype when you lie a "normie" life, spend all your time around your irl normie friends, and attempt to act neurotypical to fit in, which makes it a habit and thus a part of your personality.
What is GH ? And what do you mean by mild ai?
 
Sounds insane to me
I suppose I was caught up in the mentality of looksmaxxing and other movements that were becoming more exposed to the public at the time. There is some truth to it I will say, I get treated better and am more put in leadership positions by my friends and random everyday people. I would do it again if I had to.
 
I suppose I was caught up in the mentality of looksmaxxing and other movements that were becoming more exposed to the public at the time. There is some truth to it I will say, I get treated better and am more put in leadership positions by my friends and random everyday people. I would do it again if I had to.
The thing people do insane, the world is insane were do you get this done?
 
Back
Top