• If you are having email issues and not receiving any confirmation emails please use https://cock.li (good emal) as our email host is being blocked by spamhaus. so we wont be able to reach you

Rate my stack

cantgeterect

Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2026
Posts
10
Reaction score
15
Open to suggestions. New to this forum, trenmademehateniggers on .gg
  • 12ius of hGH, fasted before bed
    • 5 mg of reta for insulin sensitivity, weekly.
    • Could just be genetics, but I'm still eating 3000+ cals a day on it, I wanna switch to Empagliflozin tho looks better sum1 tell me if I should
    • I also do 10 squats after I eat
  • 1.25mg of letrozole, every other day,
    • A decent amount of studies with kids on 2.5mg of letro around this age. (just started taking letro)
  • 100mcg of Abaloparatide, about 30 minutes after I wake up
    • PTH analog also helps as a phosphate binder
  • 20mg of infigratinib (prob gonna increase to 30), more potent to FGFR3 than erda
    • Better than Erda, but if you don't have the budget, Erda is fine
Ancillaries
  • 200mcg Vitiman k2 MK-7 daily with 5000ius of D3 daily durring breakfast.
  • 600mg of Calcium citrate in the afternoon
  • 400mg of Magnesium Glycinate before 30min-1hr before bed
  • 100 mg of Fluvoxamine
  • 10mg of S-equol
  • 500 mg of Sevelamer Carbonate with all three main meals.
  • 30mg of Saffron
  • 25 mcg T4





Ima soon to take 115mg of Boron with Way-316606, and Ky19382. But I've been busy and too lazy to research the ancillaries:retard:
 
Last edited:
Open to suggestions. New to this forum, trenmademehateniggers on .gg
  • 12ius of hGH, fasted before bed
    • 5 mg of reta for insulin sensitivity, weekly.
    • Could just be genetics, but I'm still eating 3000+ cals a day on it, I wanna switch to Empagliflozin tho looks better sum1 tell me if I should
    • I also do 10 squats after I eat
  • 1.25mg of letrozole, every other day,
    • A decent amount of studies with kids on 2.5mg of letro around this age. (just started taking letro)
  • 100mcg of Abaloparatide, about 30 minutes after I wake up
    • PTH analog also helps as a phosphate binder
  • 20mg of infigratinib (prob gonna increase to 30), more potent to FGFR3 than erda
    • Better than Erda, but if you don't have the budget, Erda is fine
Ancillaries
  • 200mcg Vitiman k2 MK-7 daily with 5000ius of D3 daily durring breakfast.
  • 600mg of Calcium citrate in the afternoon
  • 400mg of Magnesium Glycinate before 30min-1hr before bed
  • 100 mg of Fluvoxamine
  • 10mg of S-equol
  • 500 mg of Sevelamer Carbonate with all three main meals.
  • 30mg of Saffron
  • 25 mcg T4





Ima soon to take 115mg of Boron with Way-316606, and Ky19382. But I've been busy and too lazy to research the ancillaries:retard:
switching to empagliflozin? tbh do it as add on SGLT2i like empa independently improves insulin sensitivity (including brain), promotes glucosuria/caloric deficit, and has CV/renal benefits without fully raping appetite like high dose reta.

synergistic with reta for recomp and empa shines on hepatic/muscle sensitivity and ye start from low like 10 mg and if Ur adding it then watch electrolytes/hydration

Btw ur high cals + squats post meal is mogger for GLUT4 translocation
 
switching to empagliflozin? tbh do it as add on SGLT2i like empa independently improves insulin sensitivity (including brain), promotes glucosuria/caloric deficit, and has CV/renal benefits without fully raping appetite like high dose reta.

synergistic with reta for recomp and empa shines on hepatic/muscle sensitivity and ye start from low like 10 mg and if Ur adding it then watch electrolytes/hydration

Btw ur high cals + squats post meal is mogger for GLUT4 translocation
Thanks for the empag help, I've been struggling with that ngl, and yeah, I look dumb doing the squats, but who fucking cares yk.
 
Back
Top