• If you are having email issues and not receiving any confirmation emails please use https://cock.li (good emal) as our email host is being blocked by spamhaus. so we wont be able to reach you

Recent content by fag

  1. fag

    90% of people here aren't incels

    1 incel right here reporting for duty!
  2. fag

    How do I replicate hugging someone

    doesn't really replicate warmth but using body pillows and spraying them with women's perfume helps the loneliness, sometimes
  3. fag

    🪦Over "ughhhhhhhh i hate being a femcel" this BPpillmaxxing stuff is so broooooootallll o algo

    being a woman in today's time is literally the easiest life in history, there's ALWAYS at least a 1000 guys who'd murder their entire families just to see your disgusting smelly roastie
  4. fag

    🪦Over My life sucks so fucking much

    alcohol at 35?? what kind of laws are that
  5. fag

    I'm leaving this forum because of sexhavers

    a perfect forum without fakecels is what awaits us in Heaven.
  6. fag

    What kind of music do you guys like?

    i dabble in incelcore every once in a while too
  7. fag

    Truecels.net will be the new home of UK incels under 16 when the social media ban comes

    no one under 16 is a trucel unless they're a burn victim or something extreme like that
  8. fag

    What kind of music do you guys like?

    "drake, lil pump, blue face"
  9. fag

    💬Discussion I'm curious, I have a question for you guys on here are u an incel yes or no, and what do you guys rate yourself?

    Fair enough, I'm in my early 20s so I should probably have more hope for myself, but I don't think there is any.
  10. fag

    Cornell 7 Accusers

    i am jane doe and i loooooved all of it!!!!!
  11. fag

    What kind of music do you guys like?

    i don't really like it but it's interesting i looove shoegaze and midwest emo techno and edm aren't my go-to but i like to listen to it every once in a while
  12. fag

    🤡Evisecrated pure RAGE FUEL

    looking for hentai on pornhub? why are you niggas even on pornhub in the first place? that site sucks ass
  13. fag

    What kind of music do you guys like?

    I'm just bored and wanna check out some new genres
Back
Top